THINGS TO DO IN KELOWNA
THINGS TO DO IN KELOWNA
On the sunny shores of Okanagan Lake, Kelowna has the sophistication of a metropolitan centre packages in a park like setting. The Okanagan’s largest community offers incredible dining options, accommodations and activities. The restaurant scene is rich with celebrates chefs and local flavours. A veritable golf Mecca, Kelowna boasts the highest concentration of courses in any Canadian city.
Kelowna also receives an annual average of 2,000 hours of sunshine and only 13 inches of rain. Home to a vibrant arts and culture scene Kelowna offers a broad range of annual events. Highlights include the Centre of Gravity, Keloha, Parks Alive, Wine Festivals and many more. With 29 Wineries and 20 golf courses Kelowna is 1 epic place.
A Bucket List for your Kelowna Visit:
1. Hike over the 18 trestles and through the 2 tunnels at the Myra Canyon.
2. Visit wineries as you drive through the Kelowna Wine Trails.
3. Take a self-guided tour of Kelowna’s downtown and Cultural District.
4. Enjoy the tastes of award winning chefs at one of Kelowna’s many restaurants.
5. Get your picture with the Ogopogo; some have even tried planking him.
6. Sip your way through our local distilleries and breweries.
7. Seek out thrill by ziplining or skydiving.
8. Visit BC’s only FlowRider (Wave Surf Simulator) at H20 Aquatics + Fitness.
9. Get up close and personal with kangaroos, crocodiles, bees or zebras.
10. Enjoy one of the many winter activities Kelowna offers such as ATVing, Skiing or Boarding or even skating outdoors at Stuart Park.
Big White Ski Resort.
We are very happy to provide an opportunity for our delegates to attend Big White Ski Resort on Friday March 8th. We have 105 spots for delegates interested in going up to big white for an evening of adventure and fun. Once one the Mountain there will be options of Night Skiing, Equipment Rentals, Tubing, Ice Skating and exploring the village. Sign up will take place on a 1st come 1st serve basis during registration on Thursday March 7th.
Delegates not attending the Big White Ski Resort trip will have oportunities to explore Downtown Kelowna and participate in group activities.
The Big White Ski Resort trip will commence from the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort at 3:30pm and will be returning to the Resort around 10:00pm.